A Friendly Hand
- 2 large scarves
- 2 laundry baskets
- masking tape
- and small balls (1 for every 2 children)
- Form two equal teams behind the starting lines. Guide each child to find a partner on his team.
- Explain that one child will hold onto one edge of the scarf while the partner holds the other edge. A leader will place a ball on top of the scarf.
- Guide partners to carry the scarf (with the ball) to the basket and then roll the ball into the basket.
- Instruct partners to bring the scarf back to the next pair of kids in their line. Continue until everyone has had a few turns to play.
- Remind kids that God gives us friends who help us.
- Challenge kids to go faster each time you play.